Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) Applications are invited only through online mode upto 28-01-2014 for Direct Recruitment to the vacancies in the following posts included in Group-I Services. Select the mode of payment (On-line Payment/Off-line Payment). Candidates are first required to log on to the TNPSC’s website www.tnpsc.gov.in or www.tnpscexamns.net or For offline mode of payment candidates have to select either Post Office or Indian Bank Branch. Online Application Ends On: 28-01-2014.
Name of the Department: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC)
Name of the Examination: Group-1
Total Number of Posts: 79 Posts
Name and Number of the Post and Service:
1. Deputy Collector- Tamil Nadu Civil Service : 03 Posts
2. Deputy Superintendent of Police (Category – I)- Tamil Nadu Police Service: 33 Posts
3. Assistant Commissioner (C.T.)- Tamil Nadu Commercial Taxes Service: 33 Posts
4. Assistant Director of Rural Development Department- Tamil Nadu Panchayat Development Service: 10 Posts
Candidates qualification for the posts of Group-1 is
1. Deputy Superintendent of Police (Category – I): A Degree or Diploma in Criminology and Forensic Science and also to those who possess National Awards for Physical Efficiency.
2. Assistant Commissioner (C.T.):
First Preference- A Degree both in Commerce and Law together with a Diploma in Taxation laws.
Second Preference- A Degree both in Commerce and Law.
Third Preference- A Degree either in Commerce or Law together with a Diploma in Taxation laws.
Fourth Preference- A Degree either in Commerce or Law.
3. Assistant Director of Rural Development Department:
i) Post Graduate Degree in Rural Service of the Gandhigram Rural Institute, Madurai District.
ii) Post Graduate Degree or Diploma in Extension.
iii) Post Graduate Degree or Diploma in Sociology from recognized university/Board.
Candidates age for Group-1 post is Minimum 21 years and Maximum 36 years.
Age relaxation for reservation candidates like SC/ST/PWD and Ex-Service men is applicable as per government rules.
For details please refer to official notification available in below important links.
Group-1 Application fee for Preliminary Examination: Rs.125/- (Examination Fee Rs.75 /- + Cost of Application Rs.50/-) and Main Written Examination: Rs.125/-
Application Mode: Mode of payment of fee other than on-line mode of payment / off-line mode of payment viz., in the form of DD/ Postal Order etc., will not be accepted and the fee will not be refunded and the applications submitted with such modes of payment will be summarily rejected.
How to Apply:
Interested Candidates can apply through official notification available in Important Links and can apply from official website www.tnpsc.gov.in or www.tnpscexams.net.Online Application link from below on or before Online Application Ends On: 28-01-2014. For offline mode of payment candidates have to select either Post Office or Indian Bank Branch.
Notification Date: 29-12-2013
Online Application Ends On: 28-01-2014
Last date for payment of Fee through Bank or Post Office: 30-01-2014
Date of Preliminary examination: 26-04-2014 10.00 A.M. to 1.00 P.M.
Official Website: www.tnpsc.gov.in or www.tnpscexams.net
Click Here for TNPSC Group-1 Online Application
Incoming search terms:
- tnpsc group 1 2014 (2)
- tnpsc group 1 2014 application form (2)
- download group 1 application form (2)
- group 1exam application form (2)
- tnpsc group1 app download (1)
- tnpsc group 1 online application-2014 (1)
- tnpsc group 1 online application form 2014 (1)
- tnpsc group 1 online application form (1)
- tnpsc group 1 cost of dd (1)
- tnpsc group 1 application form (1)