AIIMS Nagpur Nursing Officer Recruitment 2020: Hai friends the All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) Nagpur recently issued an official advertisement notification for recruiting Nursing Officer (Staff Nurse Grade-II), Principal and Lecturer Posts. There are total 100 vacancy across the Nagpur, Maharashtra. Applicants who want to apply for AIIMS Nagpur Nursing Vacancy, read the below-given details carefully. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification. The organisation officials are inviting online applications through official website @aiimsnagpur.edu.in. Applicants who have completed their Masters in Nursing and B.Sc in Nursing from recognized board as the educational qualification.
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online from 10th January 2020 To 10th February 2020. For more information like educational qualification, vacancy details, application process, age limit, selection process, application fee, pay scale and important dates etc,. are provided in below article.
AIIMS Nagpur Nursing Officer Recruitment 2020
- Organisation Name – All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) Nagpur
- Post Name – Nursing Officer (Staff Nurse Grade-II), Principal and Lecturer Posts
- Total Vacancies – 100
- Starting Date – 10th January 2020
- Exam Date – 10th February 2020
- Application Mode – Online Mode
- Category – Govt Jobs
- Pay Scale – Level – 7; Rs. 44,900 To Rs. 1,42,400/- Per Month
- Selection Process – Written exam, Interview
- Job Location – Nagpur, Maharashtra
- Official Site – aiimsnagpur.edu.in
|Name of the Post||No of Posts|
|Nursing Officer||100 Posts|
Category Wise Vacancy Details
- must behold B.SC. Nursing OR Post BSC Nursing OR Diploma in General Nursing Midwifery (GNM) with 2 Years’ Experience and registered as Nurse & Midwife with State/Indian Nursing Council.
- For more educational qualification refer official notification PDF.
- Minimum – 18 Years
- Maximum – 30 Years
- For Age Relaxation SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Check Official Notification.
- GEN/ EWS/ OBC Applicants – Rs. 1000/-
- SC/ ST Applicants – Rs. 800/-
- PWD Applicants – No Fee
- The application fee is required to be remitted online only using debit, credit card and net banking.
- Online Examination (Paper 1 & Paper 2)
- Personal Interview
- Certificate Verification
- Nursing Officer – Between Rs.44,900 to Rs. 1,42,400/- Per Month
- Principal – Between Rs.1,23,100 to Rs. 2,15,900/- Per Month
- Lecturer – Between Rs.67,700 to Rs. 2,08,700/- Per Month
- Applications starts from – 10th January 2020
- Application last date – 10th February 2020