AIIMS Recruitment 2020: All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi issued an official recruitment notification for Scientist-II, Steno, Pharmacist & Other posts. The board has invited online application form from all the eligible candidates for 430 Group A, B & C Posts under various department wise. Candidates who are searching for the latest government jobs this is the golden opportunity to grab job in AIIMS Recruitment. Applicants should have completed their Ph.D., Masters, Post Graduation, M.Sc, B.E, B.Tech, B.Sc, Diploma in Engineering From any Recognized Institute or University in India as the Educational Qualification. Here you get complete information according to the official notification.
Officials are inviting online applications through official web portal @aiims.edu. Here the online registrations are started from 10th February 2020 to 12th March 2020. Candidates are requested to read official notification before applying online. For more details like application process, age limit, pay scale, selection process, vacancy details, application fee, educational qualification and important dates etc,. are provided in below article.
AIIMS Recruitment 2020
|Organization Name||All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi|
|Post Name||Scientist-II, Technician, Stenographer, Operation Theater Assistant, Junior Hindi Translator, Medical Laboratory Technologist, and other Posts|
|No. of Vacancies||403|
|Starting date||10th February 2020|
|Closing Date||12th March 2020|
|Application Mode||Online Submission|
|Application Status||Not Active|
|pay Scale||Between Rs. 40000/- to Rs. 70000/- Per Month|
|Selection Process||Written Test, interview|
|Name of the Post||No of Posts|
|Medical Laboratory Technologist||110|
|Junior Hindi Translator||2|
|Medical Social Service Officer||5|
|Operation Theatre Assistant||150|
|Nuclear Medical Technologist||3|
|Sanitary Inspector Grade II||5|
- Applicants should have should have completed their Ph.D., Masters, Post Graduation, M.Sc, B.E, B.Tech, B.Sc, Diploma in Engineering From any Recognized Institute or University in India.
- For post wise educational qualification refer official notification PDF attached below.
- Minimum – 30 Years
- maximum – 45 Years
- For Age Relaxation SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Check Official Notification.
- Computer-Based Online Test
- Personal Interview
- Skill Test
- Document Vitrification
- Gen/ OBC – Rs.1500/-
- SC/ ST/ EWS – Rs.1200/-
- Persons with Disabilities – No Fee
- Pay the Examination Fee through BHIM UPI, Net Banking, by using Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, RuPay Credit or Debit cards or in SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan.
- Registration Starting Date – 10th February 2020
- Registration Closing Date – 12th March 2020