AIIMS Recruitment Notification 2019: All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) Bathinda, Punjab had released recruitment notification for Group “B” and Group “C”. Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education & Research (PGIMER), AIIMS Invites online application from the citizens of India for the recruitment various Group ‘B’ and Group ‘C’ posts on Nursing Offer, Library Attendant, Lab Attendant, Hospital Attendant. Vacancy at 199 Post. Interested candidates may apply by 4 August 2019. AIIMS Bathinda Group B & C Recruitment 2019, Eligible candidates having B.Sc, 12th qualifications can attend the walk-in-interview for AIIMS Jodhpur Jobs 2019. For details such as qualifications, interview venue, age limit, pay scale, etc in the recruitment notification here. There will not be any negative marking for a wrong response. The admit cards will be available in the PGIMER website. Those who qualify written exam must send printout of uploaded application form and offline form to PGIMER.
AIIMS Recruitment Notification Total Vacancies 199:
- Group ‘B’ – 150
- Group ‘C’ – 49
- All India Institutes of Medical Sciences, Bathinda (Punjab)
Application Fee Details:
- General/OBC – RS.1000
- SC/ST/EX-Servicemen – 500
- Persons with disabilities – No Fee
- Starting Date to Apply – 17 Jul 2019
- Closing Date to Apply – 04 Aug 2019 11:59 PM
- Last Date for Submission of Application Fee – 06 Aug 2019
- Minimum 18 and Maximum 30
- Age Relaxation 05 Years for SC/ST Candidates, 03 Years for OBC candidates, 10 Years for PH candidates
For both Group ‘B’ and ‘C’
- Candidates should have passed 10th Class equivalent from recognized board/University/Institution
- Certificate in general nursing and Midwifery from a recognized Institution or equivalent for Male Nurse.
- Experience in Medical Laboratory.
- 2 Years Experience of worked in the Library .
- Graduation degree from recognized university.
How to Apply:
- Application mode – online
- Candidates may Apply through online at AIIMS Bathinda Punjab official website Link given below From 17 Jul 2019 – 04 Aug 2019 11:59 PM.
- Apply online
Mode of Selection:
- Written test