AIIMS Senior Resident Recruitment Notification 2019: Candidates with eligibility and interested in the post can apply online at aiimsbhubaneswar.nic.in The link of application will be active from 22 Dec 2018 to 02 Jan 2018(30 days from publishing notification(04 Dec). Before applying for AIIMS Senior Resident Recruitment Notification 2019 candidates are advised to go through the details of eligibility and requirement in the description below.
AIIMS Senior Resident Recruitment Notification 2019
|Sl.No.||Department||No. of Posts vacant||UR||OBC||SC||ST||TOTAL|
|3||Burns & Plastic Surgery||7||4||2||1||0||7|
|8||Forensic Medicine & Toxicology||1||0||1||0||0||1|
|18||Obst. & Gynaecology||1||0||1||0||0||1|
|20||Paediatrics & Neonatology||2||2||0||0||0||2|
Candidates with Postgraduate Medical degree MD/MS/DM/M.Ch/DNB in their respective disciplines recognized by MCI /Institute of National Importance.
- Upper age limit for the application for above posts is 37 years
- For those applying for these posts after completing DM / M.Ch courses, the upper age limit as on last date of receipt of application will be 35 years
- Age relaxation will be applicable as per Govt. Norms
Mode of selection:
If applicants are three times the vacancies, then written exam will be conducted.
- General and OBC candidates need to pay application fee of RS. 1000/-
- SC / ST candidates are advised to pay application fee of RS. 500/-
- OPH candidates are exempted from payment of application fee
- Payment to be made to AIIMS, Bhubaneswar through NEFT and a soft copy of the same is required to be uploaded along with online application.
How to apply:
- Visit application link below
- Get registered and get verified
- Login and fill up the application form
- Upload scanned document
- Make Payment and submit
- Start date of filling applications form: 22 Dec 2018
- Closing date of filling application form: 30 days from publishing notification(04 Dec 2018)