Airline Allied Services Limited 2019:Airline Allied Services Limited has released to recruit for the posts of Cabin Crew, Managers, Supervisors and Other posts. Airline Allied Services Limited 2019 released for 109 various posts. Interested job aspirants can apply for Airline Allied jobs on or before closing date on 19-04-2019. Application must be submitted in the prescribed format only. Before applying for the post, candidates should ensure that he/ she fulfills the eligibility criteria and other conditions mentioned in this advertisement.
Details of Airline Allied Services Limited 2019 :
- Name of the Organization : Airline Allied Services Limited
- Total vacancy : 109
- Last Date of Receipt of Application : 19th April 2019
- Mode of Payment : Offline
- Type of Job : Government Jobs
- Job Location : India
- Official Website ; airindia.in
Vacancy Details :
|SL.No||Name of the Posts||Number of vacancies|
|1||Dy. Chief Financial Officer||01|
|2||Asst. General Manager (Operating Training)||01|
|3||Chief/ AGM of MMD||01|
|4||Asst. General Manager (Revenue Management)||01|
|5||Sr. Manager (Liaison Officer)||01|
|6||Sr. Manager (Personnel)||01|
|7||Business Analyst (Sr. Manager)||01|
|8||Sr. Manager (Finance)||01|
|12||Manager Reservation Procedure||01|
|13||Station Manager||01 (01 each for each place)|
|14||Manager Price Analyst||01|
|15||Manager Sales and Marketing||01|
|16||Call Center Monitoring Unit|
(Assistant Manager/ Officer/ BPO Team Leader)
|18||Officer (MMD/ Slots (Officer)/ Customer care/ Passenger Sales)||10|
|19||Asst. officer (Office Management)||03|
Eligibility Criteria :
Age Limit :
- Minimum Age : 18 years
- Maximum Age : 45 years
Age relaxation as per rules.Please read full advertisement
Educational Qualification :
- Cabin Crew : Candidates must pass 10+2 from recognized board
- Dy. Chief Financial Officer/ Sr. Manager (Finance) : CA from ICAI
- Asst. General Manager (Operating Training)/ Sr. Manager (Liaison Officer) : Graduate/ MBA or equivalent
- Chief/ AGM of MMD : MBA
- Asst. General Manager (Revenue Management)/Sr. Manager (Personnel)/ Manager (Personnel) : MBA or equivalent
- Business Analyst (Sr. Manager)/Manager Reservation Procedure/ Manager Price Analyst/ Manager Sales and Marketing : Graduate and PG in aviation or related field .
- Manager (Finance) : ICWA/ ICAI/ MBA or equivalent .
- Manager (Catering) : 10+2 and Diploma in Hotel Management .
- Station Manager : Graduate .
- Call Center Monitoring Unit (Assistant Manager/ Officer/ BPO Team Leader)/ Officer (Security) : Graduate .
- Officer (MMD/ Slots (Officer)/ Customer care/ Passenger Sales) ; MBA .
- Asst. officer (Office Management) : Graduate. Diploma in Office Management.
Pay Scale :
Jobs in Airline Allied Services Limited 2019 the salary range is starts from
- Rs. 21,371/- to Rs. 1,20,000/-
Application Fee :
- For General Category candidates : Rs.1500/-
- For SC/ ST candidates fee is not applicable.
Mode of Payment :
- Demand Draft (DD)
How to Apply :
- Candidates who wish to apply, are advised to log on to Careers of website www.airindia.in, Download and fill in the Application format (except Cabin Crew where candidates are required in online) and send the application by Post/ Speed Post/ courier at following address. Candidates wants to apply for more than one post, he/ she should submit separate applications for each post along with separate demand drafts.(if applicable)
Postal Address :
- Post Applied for Alliance Air Personnel Department Aillance Bhawan, Domestic Terminal – 1, I.G.I Airport, New Delhi – 110037
The application should reach us by close of the office hours of 19-04-2019 on the above address. Applications received after last date will not entertained.(Except Cabin Crew when the application in online)
Important Dates :
- Last date of receipt of application : 19th April 2019.