AP Village Revenue Officer Recruitment 2020: Andhra Pradesh Revenue Department published a recruitment notification for Village Revenue Officer (VRO). There are total 246 vacancy in various districts in Andhra Pradesh state. Andhra Pradesh Revenue Department officials are collection online applications through online mod from official website of gramasachivalayam.ap.gov.in. Applications are invited from eligible candidates. Applicants must have passed Secondary School Certificate Examination conducted by the Board of Secondary Education completed candidates to apply for this Village Revenue Officer (Grade-II) notification 2020. Applicants who are searching for AP government jobs this is the golden opportunity to grab job in Andhra Pradesh Revenue Department.
You can submit the Application Form at gramasachivalayam.ap.gov.in. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online from 11th January 2020 To 31st January 2020. Candidates are requested to read AP Village Revenue Officer Recruitment 2020 official notification. For more information like educational qualification, application fee, selection process, age limit, pay scale, application process and important dates etc,. are provided below article.
AP Village Revenue Officer Recruitment 2020
- Organisation Name – Andhra Pradesh Revenue Department)
- Post Name – Village Revenue Officer (VRO)
- Total Vacancies – 246
- Starting Date – 11th January 2020
- Exam Date – 31st January 2020
- Application Mode – Online Mode
- Category – Govt Jobs
- Pay Scale – As per norms of organisation
- Selection Process – Written exam, Interview
- Job Location – Andhra Pradesh
- Official Site – gramasachivalayam.ap.gov.in
|Name of the Post||No of Posts|
|Village Revenue Officer (VRO)||246 Posts|
District Wise Vacancy Details
|Name Of District||No of Posts|
- Applicants must have completed Higher Secondary/ 12th Class education from a school that comes under a recognized board.
- For more educational qualification refer official notification, Notification PDF is attached below given links.
- Minimum – 18 Years
- Maximum – 42 Years
- For Age Relaxation SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Check Official Notification.
|Category||Application Fee||Examination Fee|
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
- Certificate Verification
- The selected candidates get good Salary is given For Village Revenue Officer between Rs.14,600 To Rs.44,870/- Per Month.
Important Dates To remember
- Applications Starts From – 11th January 2020
- Closing Date Of Application – 31st January 2020