BPSC Recruitment 2020: Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) has Recently announced an official recruitment notification for recruiting Assistant Prosecution Officer posts. This recruitment drive will be filling 553 vacancies in the state. Applications are invited from eligible candidates. Here you will get the complete information according to official notification. Applicants those who have completed their Bachelor Degree in Law (LLB) from Recognized University in India as the educational qualification. Those Candidates are Interested to this Following Vacancy and Have All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online. Applications are invited through online mode using official website @bpsc.bih.nic.in. Applicants are requsted to read official notification before applying online. For more details like application process, age limit, pay scale, selection process, application fee and important dates etc,. are mentioned in below article.
BPSC Recruitment 2020
- Organisation Name – Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC)
- Post Name – Assistant Prosecution Officer
- Total Vacancies – 553
- Starting Date – 07th February 2020
- Exam Date – 26th February 2020
- Application Mode – Online Mode
- Category – Govt Jobs
- Pay Scale – According to norms of organisation
- Selection Process – Written exam, Interview
- Job Location – Bihar
- Official Site – bpsc.bih.nic.in
|Post Name||No. of Vacancy|
|Assistant Prosecution Officer||553|
Category Wise Vacancy Details
|Post Name||Gen||EWS||OBC||SCOBC Female||EBC||SC||ST||Total|
- Applicants those who have completed their Bachelor Degree in Law (LLB) from Recognized University in India.
- For more educational qualification refer official notification PDF provided below given links.
- Minimum – 21 Years
- Maximum – 37 Years (Male)
- Maximum – 40 Years (Female)
- For Age Relaxation SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Check Official Notification.
- General – Rs. 600/-
- SC, ST- Rs. 150/-
- PH – Rs. 150/-
- Pay Exam Fee through Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking Fee Mode.
- Written exam
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
- Online Registration Starts From – 07th February 2020
- Registration Last Date – 21st February 2020
- Application Fee payment last date – 26th February 2020