DHC Recruitment 2020: Delhi High Court officials published an official recruitment notification for recruiting Junior Judicial Assistant and Restorer posts, There are total 132 vacancies across Delhi.Applications tare invited from eligible candidates. Candidates those who are waiting for the official announcement this is the golden opportunity to grab job in Delhi High Court recruitment. Applicants those who have completed their Bachelor Degree in any Stream with 35 WPM Computer Typing Speed as the educational qualification can apply. Here you get complete information according to the official notification.
Organisation officials are collecting online applications through official web portal @delhihighcourt.nic.in. The Online registrations will starts from 19th February 2020 to 11th March 2020. Applicants are requested to read official notification PDF before applying. For more details like Application process, age limit, pay scale, vacancy details, educational qualification and important dates etc,. are provided in below article.
DHC Recruitment 2020
- Organisation Name – Delhi High Court
- Post Name – Junior Judicial Assistant and Restorer
- Total Vacancies – 132
- Starting Date – 19th February 2020
- Last Date – 11th March 2020
- Application Mode – Online Mode
- Category – Govt Jobs
- Pay Scale – Refer official notification.
- Selection Process – Written Test, Interview
- Application Status – Not Active
- Job Location – Delhi
- Official Site – delhihighcourt.nic.in/
|Post Name||General||OBC||EWS||SC||ST||Total Post|
|Jr. Judicial Asst JJA/ Restorer||36||33||21||26||16||132|
- Applicants should must have Bachelor Degree in any Stream with 35 WPM Computer Typing Speed.
- For more other educational qualification refer official notification PDF provided below.
- Minimum – 18 Years
- Maximum – 27 Years
- For Age Relaxation SC/ ST /OBC/ PWD/ PH Candidates Check Official Notification.
- General, OBC, EWS – Rs. 600/-
- SC, ST – Rs. 300/-
- PH, Female – Rs. 300/-
- Pay Exam Fee through Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking Fee Mode.
- Written Test
- Personal Interview
- Document verification
- Registration Starts From – 19th February 2020
- Registration last Date – 11th March 2020
- Date Of Examination – Notify Soon