DOT Recruitment 2020: Department of Telecommunications (DOT) Officials announced an official recruitment notification for 101 Sub Divisional Engineer and Junior Telecom Officer (JTO) posts. The Department of Telecommunications invites Offline applications from eligible candidates. Applicants who are interested to work with Department of Telecommunication can register via offline mode, Applicants must have passed a Bachelor degree or the equivalent from a recognized Board. The organisation conduct the written test and personal interview for selection of suitable candidates. Applicants can fill up their Offline application forms for DOT Recruitment 2020 Notification from 09th January 2020 To 02nd March 2020. Here in this article we provided complete information according to official notification. for more details like Application process, Age limit, Pay scale, Selection Process, application fee and Important dates etc,. are mentioned in below article.
DOT Recruitment 2020
- Organisation Name – Department of Telecommunication (DOT)
- Post Name – Sub Divisional Engineer, Junior Telecom Officer
- Total Vacancies – 101
- Starting Date – 02nd January 2020
- Exam Date – 02nd March 2020
- Application Mode – Offline Mode
- Category – Govt Jobs
- Pay Scale – Between Rs. 44,900/- to Rs. 1,51,100/- + GP per month
- Selection Process – Merit, Written exam, Interview
- Job Location – All Over India
- Official Site – dot.gov.in
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Sub Divisional Engineer||90|
|Junior Telecom Officer||11|
- Applicants who completed their Degree in Engineering from any Recognized Institute or University in India, as the Educational Qualification.
- For more other educational qualification refer official notification provided below links.
- Minimum – 18 Years
- Maximum – 56 Years
- For Age Relaxation SC/ ST /OBC/ PWD/ PH Candidates Check Official Notification.
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
- Certificate Verification
- For application fee details go through official notification.
- Sub Divisional Engineer – Between Rs. 47600/- To Rs. 151100/-
- Junior Telecom Officer – Between Rs. 44900/- To Rs. 142400/-
- Government of India, Department of Telecommunications,Office of the Sr. DDG, MP LSA, Door Sanchar Bhawan, Hoshangabad Road, Bhopal – 462004
- Application Starting Date – 02nd January 2020
- Application Last Date – 02nd March 2020