DOT Sub Divisional Engineer Jobs 2020: Hai friends Department of Telecommunication issued recruitment notification for 101 Department of Telecommunication posts. Applications are invited from eligible candidates. candidates who waiting for government jobs and job seekers can apply for the recruitment. Department of Telecommunication officials are collecting offline applications from the candidates. Applicants who have completed their Degree in Engineering from any Recognized Institute or University in India as the Educational Qualification can apply for the recruitment. And the applications must be submitted in the Offline Mode through post. Apply offline from 02nd January 2020 To 2nd March 2020. For more Other details of like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, Application process, Selection process and important dates etc,. are given below.
DOT Sub Divisional Engineer Jobs 2020
- Organisation Name – Department of Telecommunication
- Post Name – Sub Divisional Engineer, Junior Telecom Officer
- Total Vacancies – 101
- Starting Date – 02nd January 2020
- Exam Date – 02nd March 2020
- Application Mode – Offline Mode
- Category – Govt Jobs
- Pay Scale – Between Rs. 47,600/- To Rs. 1,51,100/- Per Month.
- Selection Process – Written exam, Interview
- Job Location – Across India
- Official Site – dot.gov.in
|Name of the Post||No of Posts|
|Sub Divisional Engineer||90|
|Junior Telecom Officer||11|
- Applicants must have completed their Degree in Engineering from any Recognized Institute or University in India.
- For more other educational qualification refer official notification provided below.
- Maximum – 56 Years
- For Age Relaxation SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Check Official Notification.
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
- Sub Divisional Engineer – Between Rs. 47,600/- To Rs. 1,51,100/- Per Month.
- Junior Telecom Officer – Between Rs.44,900/- To Rs. 1,42,400/- Per Month
- Refer official notification PDF attached below links.
- Applications Starts From – 02nd January 2020
- Last Date of Application – 02nd March 2020
- Official Notification Published on – 02nd January 2020