DSSSB Junior Clerk Recruitment 2020: Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board (DSSSB) had published a official notification for recruiting applications from eligible candidates, There are Total 536 in various vacancy like Store Keeper, Assistant Engineer (Civil), Veterinary Livestock Inspector, Investigator, Stenographer (English), Stenographer (Hindi), Office Superintendent, Pharmacist, Legal Assistant, Manager (Public Relations), Junior Telephone Operator, Junior Clerk, Junior Clerk, Hindi Translatorcum Assistant, Labour Welfare Inspector, Accountant, and Lab. Assistant (Biology) posts. DSSSB inviting applications through official website of dsssbonline.nic.in.
The online registrations starts from 07th January 2020 To 06th February 2020. Applicants who have completed their B.Tech/ B.E in Civil Engineering and 10+2 or equivalent with a typing speed of 30 w.p.m. in English or 25 w.p.m. in Hindi on Computer as the educational qualification can apply for DSSSB recruitment. For more information here we provided complete information like Educational Qualification, Age Limit, Vacancy Details, Application Fee, Selection process and Important dates etc,. are mentioned below.
DSSSB Junior Clerk Recruitment 2020
- Organisation Name – Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board (DSSSB)
- Post Name – Junior Clerk, AE, Stenographer & Other
- Total Vacancies – 526
- Starting Date – 07th January 2020
- Exam Date – 06th February 2020
- Application Mode – Online Mode
- Category – Govt Jobs
- Pay Scale – Between Rs. 5,200/- To Rs. 20,200/- + Grade Pay 2,800/- Per Month.
- Selection Process – Written exam, Interview
- Job Location – Delhi
- Official Site – dsssbonline.nic.in
|Post Name||Number of Vacancies|
|Section Officer (Horticulture)||9|
|Assistant Engineer (Civil)||46|
|Veterinary Livestock Inspector||78|
|Manager (Public Relations)||1|
|Junior Telephone Operator||10|
|Hindi Translatorcum Assistant||2|
|Labour Welfare Inspector||4|
|Lab. Assistant (Biology)||10|
- Store Keeper – Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized university. OR Diploma in any field from a recognized Institute/ Board/ University with 02 years of relevant experience
- Section Officer(Horticulture) – Degree in Agriculture or Degree in Science with Botany + Relevant Experience
- Assistant Engineer (Civil) – Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized University.
- Veterinary Livestock Inspector – 10+2 pass in any stream i.e. Science, Commerce, Arts from recognized University/ Board. and Two years Diploma + One year experience
- Investigator – Matriculation or equivalent + One year Experience
- Stenographer(English) – Matric with a speed of at least 100/40 w.p.m. in English shorthand/computer typewriting.
- Stenographer(Hindi) – Matric with a speed of at least 80/30 w.p.m. in Hindi shorthand/computer typewriting.
- Office Superintendent – Graduate from any recognized University. + 5 years experience in a Central/ State Government/ UT Govt. Office/PSU/ State Transport
- Pharmacist – Matric with a diploma in the trade i.e. Pharmacist with two years experience
OR B. Pharma with one year experience OR M. Pharma
- Legal Assistant – B.A., L.L.B. with at least one year experience of working with Advocate
- Manager (PublicRelations) – A first-class Master’s Degree in Arts or MBA from a recognized University. + Three years of experience
- Junior Telephone Operator – Senior School Certificate Examination (10+2) or equivalent with a typing speed of 30 w.p.m. in English or 25 w.p.m. in Hindi on Computer
- Draftsman – Matric with Diploma or Certificate in Draftsmanship (Civil).
- Hindi Translator cum Assistant – Graduate with 3 years’ experience in similar jobs. and Should know Hindi, Urdu, and English
- Labour Welfare Inspector – Graduate in one of the Social Sciences preferably in Sociology.
- Accountant – B.Com Degree from any recognized University 5 years experience in a Central/ State Government/ UT Govt. office/PSU/ State Transport
- Lab. Assistant (Biology) – B.Sc. with Botany/ Zoology from a recognized University
- Minimum – 18 Years
- Maximum – 35 Years
- For Age Relaxation SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Check Official Notification.
- General – Rs. 100/-
- SC/ ST/ PWD/ Ex-Servicemen/ Women – No Fee
- Payment through Online mode using Net Banking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card/ E-Challan.
- Selected candidates get good salary according to norms of organisation Between Rs. 5,200/- To Rs. 20,200/- + Grade Pay 2,800/- Per Month.
- One Tier Examination
- Two Tier Examination
- Personal Interview
- Apply Online From – 07th January 2020
- Closing date of application – 06th February 2020