IOCL Recruitment 2020: Indian Oil Corporation Limited issued an official advertisement notification for recruiting Technical & Non-Technical Apprentice, There are total 500 vacancies across the Western Region. Applications are collecting from eligible candidates. Here we provided complete information according to the official notification. Applicants hose who have completed 12th Pass, Graduate Pass, Engineering Pass, Diploma Pass, ITI Pass, or Equivalent from a recognized Institute as the educational qualification. Apply online through official web portal @iocl.com. Online registrations are available from 22nd February 2020 to 20th March 2020. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online. Here you get complete information like Application process, age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee, salary, vacancy details and important dates etc,. are mentioned in below article.
IOCL Recruitment 2020
- Organisation Name – Border Security Force (BSF)
- Post Name – Technical & Non Technical Apprentice
- Total Vacancies – 500
- Starting Date – 22nd February 2020
- Last Date – 20th March 2020
- Application Mode – Online Mode
- Category – Central Govt Jobs
- Pay Scale – According to norms of organisation
- Selection Process – Written Test, Interview
- Application Status – Not Active
- Job Location – Western Region (Maharashtra, Gujarat, Madhya Pradesh, Chhattisgarh, Goa and the Union Territory of Dadra & Nagar Haveli)
- Official Site – iocl.com
|Post Name||Technical & Non Technical Apprentice|
|Total No. of Posts||500|
- Applicants must have 12th Pass, Graduate Pass, Engineering Pass, Diploma Pass, ITI Pass, or Equivalent from a recognized Institute.
- Maximum – 18 Years
- Maximum – 28 Years
- For Age Relaxation SC/ ST /OBC/ PWD/ PH Candidates Check Official Notification.
- General – Check Notification
- SC/ ST – Check Notification
- The Candidates Ca Pay the Prescribed Application Fee Through BEBIT Card/ CREDIT Card / NET Banking Transaction/ Processing Fee.
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
- Certificate Verification
- Registration Starts From – 22nd February 2020
- Registration Last Date – 20th March 2020