ISRO Technician Recruitment 2020: Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) – U R Rao Satellite Centre (URSC) officially announced an official recruitment notification for recruiting 182 various posts like Technician, Draughtsman, Technical Assistant, Library Assistant, Scientific Assistant, Hindi-Typist, Catering Attendant, Cook, Fireman, Light Vehicle Driver & Heavy Vehicle Driver. Applications are invited from eligible candidates. Candidates who are searching for the latest government jobs and ISRO notifications this is the golden opportunity to grab job in ISRO Technician Recruitment.
Applicants those who have completed their SSLC/ ITI/ Diploma/ Degree from recognized board or university as the educational qualification can apply. Here we provided complete information according to the official advertisement notification. Officials are collecting online applications through official website @isro.gov.in. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online from 15th February 2020 to 06th March 202. Applicants are requested that read official notification PDF before applying online.
ISRO Technician Recruitment 2020
- rganisation Name – Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO)
- Post Name – Technician, Draughtsman, Technical Assistant, Library Assistant, Scientific Assistant, Hindi-Typist, Catering Attendant, Cook, Fireman, Light Vehicle Driver & Heavy Vehicle Driver
- Total Vacancies – 182
- Starting Date – 15th February 2020
- Last Date – 06th March 2020
- Application Mode – Online Mode
- Category – Central Govt Jobs
- Pay Scale – Between Rs.18,000/- to Rs.44,900/-
- Selection Process – Written Test, Interview
- Application Status – Active Now
- Job Location – Bengaluru [Karnataka]
- Official Site – isro.gov.
|Name of the post||No of vacancy|
|Light Vehicle Driver||04|
|Heavy Vehicle Driver||05|
- Applicants should have SSLC/ SSC/Matriculation + ITI /NTC /NAC in the following trades from NCVT from recognized board or university.
- For post wise educational qualification refer official notification PDF attached below.
- Maximum – 18 Years
- Maximum – 35 Years
- For Age Relaxation SC/ ST /OBC/ PWD/ PH Candidates Check Official Notification.
- GEN – Rs. 250/-
- SC/ ST – No Fee
- The Candidates Ca Pay the Prescribed Application Fee Through BEBIT Card/ CREDIT Card / NET Banking Transaction/ Processing Fee.
- Skill Test
- Certificate verification
- Registration Starting Date – 15th February 2020
- Registration Last Date – 03rd March 2020