MP Vyapam Recruitment 2020: Professional Examination Board, Madhya Pradesh government published recruitment notification for 17,000 High School Teacher Vacancy across Madhya Pradesh. Applications are invited from eligible candidates.Applicants those job seekers and waiting for government jobs this is the wonderful opportunity to grab job in MP Vyapam Recruitment. Candidates those who have completed their B.Ed with the Master Degree in 2nd Class in the respective subject or its equivalent and High School Teacher TET Passed as the educational qualification can apply for the recruitment notification. The organisation officials are collecting online applications through official website @Peb.mp.gov.in. In this article we provided complete information about the recruitment.
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online, online registrations will starts from 06th January 2019 To 20th January 2020. For more details like educational qualification, vacancy details, age limit, application fee, selection process, Application process and important dates etc,. are mentioned in below article.
MP Vyapam Recruitment 2020
- Organisation Name – Professional Examination Board, Madhya Pradesh
- Post Name – MP Vyapam
- Total Vacancies – 17,000
- Starting Date – 06th January 2020
- Exam Date – 20th January 2020
- Application Mode – Online Mode
- Category – Govt Jobs
- Pay Scale – According to norms of organisation about Rs.36200 + Dearness Allowance
- Selection Process – Written exam, Interview
- Job Location – Madhya Pradesh
- Official Site – Peb.mp.gov.in
|Post Name||No. of Vacancy|
|High School Teacher||17,000|
- For Paper I – Candidates must have done 12th or Sr Secondary with 50% Marks with DELED/ BELED
- For Paper II – Graduation with 50% Marks is essential with B.Ed/ or B.A/B.Sc.Ed or B.A.BEd/B.Sc.BEd/ B.Ed (Special Education)
- Minimum – 18 Years
- Maximum – 35 Years
- For Age Relaxation SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Check Official Notification.
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
- Certificate Verification
|Category of the candidates||Paper I OR Paper II||For Both Papers|
|General||Rs. 600/-||Rs. 1200/-|
|SC/ST/OBC/PwD||Rs. 300/-||Rs. 600/-|
|Correction charges||Rs. 70/-||Rs. 70/-*2|
- The application fees can be only paid through the online mode such as Net Banking / Credit Card / Debit Card. MP online Kiosk etc.
- Child Development Pedagogy – Understanding Children with special needs, Concept of Inclusive Education and Learning Pedagogy.
- Mathematics – Numbers, Algebra, Geometry, Mensuration, Arithmetic, Shapes, etc.
- Language I (Hindi) – Comprehension-based questions and concept for language development.
- Language II (English) – The comprehension-based question in English, English Grammer and the development of language.
- Social Studies/ Social Sciences – History, Geography, Social and Political Life, etc.
- Environmental Studies – Water, Air, Habitats, Natural Resources, Food Resource and Care, Our Surroundings, etc.
- Online Registration Starts From – 06th January 2020
- Last Date of Online Registration – 20th January 2020
- Application form correction last date – 25th January 2020
- Date of examination – Notify Soon