MPPSC Recruitment 2020: Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission officially released an short notification for recruiting Food Safety Officer (FSO), Food Analyst & Micro Biologist posts, There are total 113 vacancies across Madhya Pradesh state. Applications are collecting from eligible candidates and those candidates who are looking for the latest government jobs this is the wonderful opportunity to get job in MPPSC notification. Here we provided complete information according to the official notification. Applicants who have completed Degree In Food Technology/ Dairy Technology/ Bio-Technology/ Oil Technology/ Agriculture Science Or Veterinity Science/ Bio-Chemistry/ Microbiology OR Mater Degree In Chemistry/ Degree In Medicine or Equivalent From a recognized board or University as the educational qualification can apply.
Applications are collecting through online mode using official web portal @mppsc.nic.in/. Online registrations are started apply online before the last date of 29th February 2020. For more information like Application process, age limit, selection process, vacancy details, application fee, educational qualification and important dates etc,. are mentioned in below article. Applicants are requested to read official notification before applying online.
MPPSC Recruitment 2020
- Organisation Name – Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission
- Post Name – Food Safety Officer (FSO), Food Analyst & Micro Biologist
- Total Vacancies – 113
- Starting Date – Started
- Last Date – 29th February 2020
- Application Mode – Online Mode
- Category – Govt Jobs
- Pay Scale – Refer official notification.
- Selection Process – Online Test, Interview
- Application Status – Active Now
- Job Location – Madhya Pradesh
- Official Site – mppsc.nic.in
|Post Name||No. of Vacancy|
|Food Safety Officer (FSO), Food Analyst & Micro Biologist||131|
- Candidate must have passed Master Degree or Equivalent From a recognized board or University.
- For More educational Qualification refer official notification PDF provided below given links.
- Minimum – 21 Years
- Maximum – 44 Years
- For Age Relaxation SC/ ST /OBC/ PWD/ PH Candidates Check Official Notification.
- Refer official notification for application fee details.
- Written Test
- Personal Interview
- Certificate verification
- Application Starting date – Started
- Application Last date – 29th February 2020