OFB Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2020: Ordnance Factory Board (OFB) published a recruitment notification for recruiting trade apprentices posts. Online Application Form for the Trade Apprentice Various Post Recruitment 2020. Candidates those who have completed their 10th Exam with 50% Marks and ITI Certificate in Related Trade. OFB Trade Apprentice Recruitment inviting online applications through official website of ofb.gov.in. Candidates who are waiting for the government jobs this is the golden opportunity to grab job in Ordnance Factory Board. Here we provided complete information about the OFB Apprentice notification. online applications are available from 10th January 2020 To 09th February 2020. For more information like educational qualification, vacancy details, age limit, application process, selection process, salary details, application fee and important dates etc,. are mentioned below article. Those Candidates are Interested to this Following Vacancy and Have All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online.
OFB Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2020
- Organisation Name – Ordnance Factory Board (OFB)
- Post Name – Trade Apprentice
- Total Vacancies – 6066
- Starting Date – 10th January 2020
- Exam Date – 09th February 2020
- Application Mode – Online Mode
- Category – Govt Jobs
- Pay Scale – According to the norms of organisation
- Selection Process – Written exam, Interview
- Job Location – All Over India
- Official Site – ofb.gov.in
|Post Name||Post Name||No. Of vacancy|
- ITI Candidates – Passed Class 10th Exam with ITI Certificate in Related Trade.
- Non ITI – Passed Class 10th Exam with 50% Marks.
- Minimum – 15 Years
- Maximum – 24 Years
- For Age Relaxation SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Check Official Notification.
- General, OBC – Rs. 100/-
- SC, ST – No Fee
- Pay Exam Fee through Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking Fee Mode.
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
- Applications starts from – 10th January 2020
- Application closing date – 09th February 2020
- Fee Payment Last Date – 09th February 2020
- Exam Date – Notify Soon