RPF SI Recruitment 2020: The Railway Police Force (RPF) has officially announced and advertisement notification for recruiting Sub Inspector posts. There are total 9000 vacancies all across India. Applications are invited from eligible candidates. Candidates those who are searching for central government job this is the golden opportunity to grab job in Railway Police Force recruitment. Applicants who have passed their 10th, Graduation from any Recognized University or Institute as the educational qualification. The organisation officials published short notification through news paper.
As per News, There are 2375 Vacant Post for Group C while 5154 Posts for Group D. Here we provided complete information according to the notification. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the recruitment. For online registration dates we will Waite for official notification. For more other details like Application process, age limit, pay scale, vacancy details, application fee, educational qualification and important dates etc,. are mentioned in below article.
RPF SI Recruitment 2020
- Organisation Name – Railway Police Force (RPF)
- Post Name – Constables & Sub Inspector (SI)
- Total Vacancies – 9000
- Starting Date – Update Soon
- Last Date – Update Soon
- Application Mode – Online Mode
- Category – Central Govt Jobs
- Pay Scale – Between Rs.21,700 /- to Rs. 35,400 /- Per month
- Selection Process – Online Exam, PMT, PET, Medical Exam, Merit Exam
- Job Location – All over India
- Official Site – indianrailways.gov.in
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Constables & Sub Inspector (SI)||9000|
- Applicants must have completed their 10th Class and Graduation from any Recognized University or Board.
- For post wise educational qualification refer official notification.
- Minimum – 18 Years
- Maximum – 25 Years
- For Age Relaxation SC/ ST /OBC /PWD/ PH Candidates Check Official Notification.
- Applicants are requested to check Official notification for application fee details.
- Online Exam
- Medical Exam
- Merit Exam
- Certificate Verification
- Application starts from – February/ March
- Application last date – Update Soon
- Examination date – Notify Soon