SSCMC Reva Staff Nurse Recruitment 2019: Shyam Shah Medical College Rewa has announced the Recruitment Notification 135 Staff Nurse Posts. The Medical organization invites online application from eligible candidates having B.Sc, 12th qualifications. These 135 Staff Nurse Posts are in Shyam Shah Medical College, Rewa, Madhya Pradesh. Interested candidates can Apply for this job. The job applications for Shyam Shah Medical College Jobs 2019 will be accepted online on or before 20 Sep 2019. More details about the Latest SSMC Rewa Staff Nurse Recruitment 2019 we have mentioned all the recruitment details such as online Application fee, Educational qualifications, vacancy details, age limit, pay scale, etc for more information, the official notification pdf is attached below.
SSCMC Reva Staff Nurse Recruitment 2019 Overview
- Organization Name – Shyam Shah Medical College, Rewa
- Position Name – Staff Nurse
- Total Vacancies – 135
- Application Status – Active
- Closing Date – 7th September 2019
- Application Mode – Online
- Category – Nursing Govt Jobs 2019
- Selection Process – Written Test & nterview
- Job Location – Rewa, Madhya Pradesh
- Official Website – ssmcrewa.com
|Category||No of Posts|
Important Dates to Remember
|Starting Date for Apply Online||20/08/2019|
|Closing Date for Apply Online||20/09/2019|
- Candidates must have to finish their 12th with Bi.P.C and B.Sc in Nursing from any Recognized Institute or Board as the Educational Qualification
- For more details, check detailed notification given below
- Minimum – 21 Years
- Maximum – 40 Years
- Written Examination test
- Personal interview Test
- More selection process details please go to the official notification.
|Staff Nurse post||Rs. 5200- 20,200 + 2800 Minimum Pay Rs. 28700/-|
|Deputy Registrar, Hospital Manager, Assistant Hospital Manager, Bio-Medical Engineer||Rs. 40000/- per month to 60000/- per month|
|For General candidates||Rs.700/-|
|For SC/ST candidates||Rs.350/-|
- Note: Payment Mode – Online By Using Debit/ Credit Card/ Net Banking Only.
- The eligible candidates can apply online through official website from 09 August to 05 September 2019.