TANGEDCO Junior Assistant Recruitment 2020: Hai friends Tamil Nadu Generation and Distribution Corporation Limited organisation issued official notification for recruiting 500 Junior Assistant (Accounts) Posts across Tamilnadu state. Applications are invited from eligible candidates. Job seekers can apply for the recruitment. According to official notification TANGEDCO inviting online applications through official website @tangedco.gov.in from eligible candidates. Applicants those who have passed degree after completing 10th / 12th / Diploma from recognized university as the educational qualification. Interested and eligible candidates can apply.
Officials are collecting online applications from 10th February 2020 To 09th March 2020. For more information like educational qualification, vacancy details, age limit, selection process, application fee, pay scale and important dates etc,. are provided below article. Before applying, Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per published in the online advertisement.
TANGEDCO Junior Assistant Recruitment 2020
- Organization Name – Tamil Nadu Generation and Distribution Corporation Limited
- Post Name – Junior Assistant (Accounts)
- No. of Vacancies – 500 Posts
- Starting date – 10th February 2020
- Closing date – 09th March 2020
- Apply Mode – Online
- Category – Govt Jobs
- Job Location – Tamilnadu
- Application Status – Active Soon
- Official Website – tangedco.gov.in
|Name of the Posts||No.of Vacancies|
|Junior Assistant (Accounts)||500|
- Candidates should have passed degree after completing 10th / 12th / Diploma.
- For more educational qualification refer official notification attached below.
- Minimum – 18 Years
- Maximum – 35 Years
- For Age Relaxation SC/ ST /OBC /PWD/ PH Candidates Check Official Notification.
- Written test
- Personal interview
- Document verification
- Selected candidates get good according to norms of Tamil Nadu Generation and Distribution Corporation Limited Between Rs. 19,500/- To Rs. 62,000/- Per Month.
- Applicants requested to refer official notification for application for details.
- Official Notification Published on – 08th January 2020
- Applications Starts from – 10th February 2020
- Application Closing Date – 09th March 2020