TNFUSRC Recruitment 2020: Tamil Nadu Forest Uniformed Services Recruitment Committee (TNFUSRC) has recently published an recruitment notification for recruiting applications for Forest Guard & Forest Guard with Driving Licence posts, There are total 320 vacancies in Tamilnadu state. Applications are invited from eligible candidates. Candidates those who are searching for latest government jobs can this is the golden opportunity to grab in TNFUSRC Recruitment. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through official web portal @forests.tn.gov.in. For applications the applicants must should have 12th class by a recognized board with Valid Driving License as the educational qualification can apply.
Here you get complete information according to official notification. The Online registrations are started from 25th January 2020 to 14th February 2020. Applicants are requested that read official notification before applying. For more details like Application process, age limit, salary, selection process, educational qualification, vacancy details and important dates etc,. are provided in below article.
TNFUSRC Recruitment 2020
- Organisation Name – Tamil Nadu Forest Uniformed Services Recruitment Committee
- Post Name – Forest Guard & Forest Guard with Driving Licence
- Total Vacancies – 320
- Starting Date – 25th January 2020
- Last Date – 14th February 2020
- Application Mode – Online Mode
- Category – Govt Jobs
- Pay Scale – Between Rs.18,200/- to Rs. 57,900/- Per Month
- Selection Process – Written Test, Interview
- Application Status – Active Now
- Job Location – Tamil Nadu
- Official Site – forests.tn.gov.in
|Post Name||No. of Vacancy|
|Forest Guard with Driving License||93|
Category Wise Vacancy Details
|Forest Guard With Driving Licence (Current Vacancies)||–||01||–||01||–||–||–||02|
|Forest Guard With Driving Licence (carried forward Vacancies)||–||38||02||25||21||04||01||91|
- Forest Guard – Applicants must have a degree of 12th by a recognized board.
- Forest Guard With Licence – Applicants must have a 12th with Valid Driving Licence.
- Minimum – 21 Years
- Maximum – 30 Years
- For Age Relaxation SC/ ST /OBC/ PWD/ PH Candidates Check Official Notification.
- General, OBC, EWS – Rs. 300/-
- SC, ST PWD – Rs. 150/-
- Pay Exam Fee through Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking Fee Mode.
- Written Test
- Physical Standers
- Driving test
- Certificate verification
- Notification Issued On – 29th October 2020
- Application Starts From – 25th January 2020
- Application last Date – 14th February 2020