UPSC IAS, IFS Recruitment 2020: Union Public Service Commission has released an official recruitment advertisement notification for recruiting applications for IAS, IRS, IFS & Other Services, There are total 886 (Approx) vacancy across india. Applications are invited from eligible candidates. Candidates who are looking for the latest central government jobs here it is the golden opportunity to grab job in Union Public Service Commission notification. Applicants should must have Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in the concerned discipline from recognized university as the educational qualification. Applications are collecting through online mode using official website @upsc.gov.in.
Here you get complete information according to the official notification. Online applications are available from 12th February 2020 to 03rd March 2020. Applicants are requested that read official notification PDF before applying online. For more detail information like Application Process, age limit, selection process, application fee, educational qualification, vacancy details and important dates etc,. are provided below article.
UPSC IAS, IFS Recruitment 2020
- Organisation Name – Union Public Service Commission
- Post Name – IAS, IFS
- Total Vacancies – 886
- Starting Date – 12th February 2020
- Last Date – 03rd March 2020
- Application Mode – Online Mode
- Category – Central Govt Jobs
- Pay Scale – Refer official notification
- Selection Process – Written Test, Interview
- Application Status – Active Now
- Job Location – All Over India
- Official Site – upsc.gov.in
|Name of the streems||No of vacancy|
|Civil Services (Preliminary) Examination (IAS)||796|
|Indian Forest Service (Preliminary) Examination (IFS)||90|
- Applicants must have complete Graduation from recognized university.
- Refer official notification PDF or more educational qualification.
- Minimum – 21 Years
- Maximum – 37 Years
- For Age Relaxation SC/ ST /OBC/ PWD/ PH Candidates Check Official Notification.
- General, OBC, EWS – Rs. 100/-
- SC, ST PWD – No Fee
- You can deposit the fee amount via any of the SBI branch (Pay-in-slip) or Visa/Master/RuPay Credit/Debit Card/ internet banking.
- Preliminary Exam
- Main Exam
- Personal interview
- Document verification
- Official Notification Published On – 12th February 2020
- Applications starts From – 12th February 2020
- Application Last Date – 03rd March 2020
- Date of examination – 31st May 2020